Wednesday, July 22, 2009

He, She - Is There Any Hope For A Difference?

(Note in a note: For more information on what I'm ranting about, visit this link. ~http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090722/ap_on_bi_ge/us_obit_taco_bell_dog)







Today, on an otherwise typical Wednesday afternoon, all seemed well. The sun was still shining. The trees swayed forth innocently, lilting in the breeze. In one fateful moment, however, the life of one of the 90's most treasured icons - Gidget, the Taco Bell chihuahua - was cut short. Gidget had died after recently suffering a stroke on Tueday, and was euthanized earlier today. She was 15 years old - wait, what did I just read...



What did I just READ?




SHE?!



The star of the Taco Bell commercials, with a manlier Mexican accent than you nor I have, was a, a... bitch*? Apparently, every occasion Gigdet, the whore, appeared on camera next to a pair of fuzzy dice, there was false advertisement going on. There was no fuzzy dice. I'm so disgusted right now I feel like eating eight tacos, crying hysterically about it for three hours, and gaining one pound the next day. Man's best friend, my ass.






* - Hey, that's politically correct!

No comments:

Post a Comment